There are a lot of people that come to Costa Rica on vacation and end up staying longer than they expected. I’ve met people living here who came for a short 3 week trip and ended up staying for over 5 years.
If you find yourself in this group, we complied a list of 7 ways to tell if you’ve lived in Costa Rica too long…
1. The crazy drivers no longer scare you
2. You refuse to drink the bottled coconut water when you visit the states
3. The tide chart is the only time that matters
4. Howler Monkey sounds are your new alarm clock
5. You consider a 1997 Toyota 4 Runner a sweet ride
6. You judge people solely based on their choice of beer
7. Luxury is living on a paved road
Add your own in the comment section below.