Witch’s Rock Surf Camp
“Witch’s Rock Surf Camp handles everything so that you can learn to surf, explore, or just relax on Playa Tamarindo and do absolutely nothing. Our accommodations include ocean views, air conditioning, private full bathrooms, hot water, and security for your valuables. Penthouses include kitchenettes, lofts, and private rooftop decks with breathtaking 360 views.
Your vacation at our beachfront Tamarindo hotel will include:
- A choice of one of our 18 rooms (singles, doubles, and two penthouses)
- Waves right outside our front door for every level of surfer from first timers to advanced.
- Swimming pool
- Affordable and delicious food at our two on-site restaurants Eat at Joe’s and El Vaquero with beer from our own microbrewery, Volcano Brewing
- Free transportation to and from Liberia airport on Saturdays (If you are traveling on a different day, we can help you make arrangements.)
- Friendly, bi-lingual staff, surf instructors, and tour guides.
- Walking distance to local shops, Tamarindo restaurants, and nightlife
- Concierge staff to assist with information and booking things to do in Tamarindo including massages, catamaran trips, zip-line tours, boat tours, yoga, and other activities.
- Surf shop and unlimited surfboard rentals
Check in, grab a fresh cold drink, watch the most beautiful sunset in Central America, and prepare for a week of surfing and fun in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. Pura Vida!
Check out our sister hotel- Pueblo Dorado Surf Hotel
Contact us to book or for more info!”
- There were no results found.