Spring Break is finally here, and there’s no better place to celebrate it then in Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
This little surf town on the edge of the Pacific Coast has a little bit of everything for everybody. Here are the top 5 things to do in Tamarindo on Spring Break.
1. Take a surf lesson with Salty Sols
You really didn’t come to Costa Rica if you don’t take a surf lesson. Eric will get you up quickly and safely. Book this in the beginning of your Spring Break week before the hangovers come.
2. Booze cruise on the Marlin Del Rey
Two words: open bar
3. Sunday Funday with the Beach & Pool Crawl
Fun way to see beaches outside of Tamarindo. Day drinking done right.
4. Zip, BBQ, and horseback ride at Black Stallion
Best BBQ in town!
5. Follow Discover Tamarindo on Instagram
Great account to follow, they’ll show you the “secret” spots of Tamarindo.